Welcome to the Chevening Scholarships website
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme makes awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study postgraduate courses at universities in the UK.
The Chevening programme was established in 1983 and has developed into a prestigious international scheme. Chevening Scholars come from more than 150 countries and territories worldwide (excluding the USA and the EU), and this year the Scholarships will support more than 1500 individuals. There are over 43,000 Chevening alumni around the world who together comprise an influential and highly regarded global network.
The programme provides full or part funding for full-time courses at postgraduate level, normally a one-year Master’s degree, in any subject and at any UK university.
To apply for a Chevening Award you will need to submit an application through our online application system.
How to apply for a Chevening Award
Follow these six steps to apply for a Chevening Award:
- Read this important information about your application before you apply
- Select your country from the drop down menu below
- Select the Chevening Award you wish to apply for (only the award categories open in your country will appear)
- Answer the pre-screen questions to see if you’re eligible for a Chevening Award
- Create an account
- Complete each section of the online application form
Apply for a Chevening Award
Select your country from the menu below to begin your application.
Already started your application?
To continue your saved application:
- Select your country from the drop down menu above
- Select ‘login’ in the right hand corner of the online application form
- Enter your login details
- Continue your saved application
About the online application form
- Read our application form guidance for more details on each of the ten sections
- You can only submit one application each year and only your first application will be accepted
- You can save your application at any time, and log in to complete it later
- Once you have submitted your application, you cannot change your answers to the questions
- Paper applications will not be accepted
Applications close 15 November at 23:59 GMT
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.chevening.org/apply/guidance_for_applicants_v2
INDESEEM is an emerging research and development nonprofit organization working with partners in developing and least developed countries to providing technical and non-technical support services to ensure that we and our partners achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 and beyond.