INDESEEM, Inc. is a non-profit and non-governmental organization which focuses on research, development, and education. Our vision is to enhance partnerships for development by assisting our partners collaboratively achieve the global goals. We were incorporated in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on December 5, 2017, as a non-profit corporation with identification number 001301623 issued by the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our Federal Tax Identification Number is 82-3527856 and was issued on November 28, 2017.
Given our global goal of providing technical and non-technical support and services to development partners in developing countries, we seek to establish subsidiaries of the organization that meets the national and local laws of the designated countries in which we seek to operate. The general oversight of each subsidiary is led by a local board of incorporators and maintains the parent organization’s name, vision, and mission, as stated in our nonprofit Article of Incorporation. The subsidiary organization day-to-day activities are managed by the Country Director who is appointed by the Executive Office based in the United States. Please click here to be directed to the pages of our subsidiaries organizations that are part of the INDE
What Makes Us a Nonprofit?
We are a non-profit organization because we do not have shareholders and our purposes are not intended for profit making. Our work seeks to impact and enhance partnerships with the goal of providing specialized technical support, services, and assistance to our partners. Building on key elements of sustainability, we employ the Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) model to impact key thematic areas of the SDGs with the hope of assisting our partners to meet their specific SDG targets. Below are some of the key thematic areas our work seeks to impact and for which we have the technical team on-site.
- Ensuring Sustainability
- Protecting the Environment & Climate
- Improving Agriculture & Food Security
- Advancing Health & Sanitation
- Reducing Poverty & Hunger
- Fostering Equality, Civic Engagement, & Participation
- Developing Community-led Social Business
- Enhancing Information, Communications, & Technology
- Assisting Forced Migrants
- Reinventing Access to Quality Education
- Localizing Sustainable Energy Systems
- Eliminating All forms of Discrimination
- Geoinformatics, AI & Big Data
- Forest Resource Management
- Sustainable Water Security