INDESEEM, Inc. is a non-profit and non-governmental organization which focuses on research, development, and education with the vision of enhancing partnerships for development by assisting our partners collaboratively achieve the global goals. We were incorporated in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on December 5, 2017, as a non-profit corporation with identification number 001301623 issued by the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Federal Tax Identification number 82-3527856 issued on November 28, 2017.
Given our global goal to providing technical and non-technical support and services to development partners in developing countries, we registered as a non-governmental organization with the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning through the offices of the Liberia Business Registry on October 31, 2018, and was issued the Tax Identification Number 500876947 by the Liberia Revenue Authority. A similar process is on the way in Ghana, Lao PDR, Vietnam, and Kenya where we have an interest in establishing our presence.
We are a non-profit organization because we do not have shareholders and our purposes are not intended for profit making. Our work seeks to impact and enhance partnerships with the goal of providing specialized support and services to our partners. Building on key elements of sustainability, we employ the Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) model to impact key thematic areas of the SDGs with the hope of assisting our partners in developing countries to meet their specific SDG targets. Below are some of the key thematic areas our work seeks to impact and for which we have the technical team on-site.
- Ensuring Sustainability
- Protecting the Environment & Climate
- Improving Agriculture & Food Security
- Advancing Health & Sanitation
- Reducing Poverty & Hunger
- Fostering Equality, Civic Engagement, & Participation
- Developing Community-led Social Business
- Enhancing ICT
- Assisting Forced Migrants
- Reinventing Access to Quality Education
- Localizing Sustainable Energy Systems
- Eliminating All forms of Discrimination
- Geoinformatics, AI & Big Data
- Forest Resource Management
- Sustainable Water Security