What makes us a nonprofit organization?
INDESEEM, Inc. is an nonprofit educational, research, and development organization which operates exclusively for the purposes of conducting educational, research, and sustainable development initiatives to enhance development partnerships and project outcomes through the delivery of reliable, efficient, and evidence-based technical and non-technical services to collaboratively achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 and beyond, within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any Federal Tax Code.
INDESEEM, Inc. provides technical and non-technical services to our partners and stakeholders working in developing and least developed countries to collaboratively achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 and beyond. Our team of experts shall provide technical solutions in the fields of education, agricultural research and development, environment and climate change, sustainability, positive youth development, global and public health, community development planning and public policy, energy and water security.
The non-technical services include applied research design and implementation, desk research, project design and collaborative implementation, monitoring and evaluation, marketing trends research, technology for rural communities in developing countries, sustainability modeling, geospatial analysis, mapping, and visualization.
The integral goal of our services and solutions is to enhance partnerships for development by making the world a better place for all.
The specific objectives and purpose of this Corporation shall be:
- To provide technical assistance to our partners to enhance projects outcomes and deliverables;
- To deliver non-technical services in specific need areas to improve both communities and institutional capacities to achieve their development objectives;
- To promote opportunities to engage in communities’ dialogues and participatory development initiatives to achieve mutually agreed goals and targets;
- To strategize approaches to enhance sustainable rural and urban economic growth and development;
- To sponsor, host, and participate in events and activities that promote collaborative partnerships for development.
- To assist local communities by supporting local social business entrepreneurs for sustainable economic growth, empowerment, and development.
- To contribute to local communities where we work by supporting local organizations and institutions achieve their own goals;
- To engage in scientific research and educational opportunities to further the public interest in global food security and agriculture, health and sanitation, science and technology, climate and global environmental change, environment, and sustainability;
- To provide career development and training opportunities for workforce development, positive youth development, and community engagement;
- To involve in revenue-generating activities for the sole purposes to further the Corporation’s vision and to ensure the sustainability of its educational, research, and development goals.
To maximize our current projects outcomes and impacts, we may collaborate with other nonprofit organizations which fall under the 501(c) (3) Section of the Internal Revenue Code and are operated exclusively for educational, research and development purposes. No part of the intended income to be generated from specific revenue-generating activities shall be used for the intended purposes of making a profit.
Our Commitment to the Public
INDESEEM, Inc. is a public benefit corporation incorporated by the Division of Corporations of the Office of the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on December 5, 2017, and meets all legal requirements, compliance, and holds Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Commonwealth.
What we are not?
INDESEEM, Inc. believes that partnership is fundamental to achieving sustainability, the vehicle that drives development outcomes, the measure of our resilience to challenges we encounter while working with our partners and stakeholders to achieve fiscal goals and objectives.
We have observed over the years how many development organizations both domestic and international have worked and carried out development works. Our goal is not to repeat the same old mistakes that most development organizations practice. With that said, we do hereby outline some development practices that we DO NOT envision for INDESEEM, Inc.
Charity: – While parts of our activities may involve engaging in humanitarian initiatives for the sole purposes of achieving certain goals and targets do not mean we are a charity organization. Our vision is to enhance partnerships for development and that process involves working with partners whose project’s goals have humanitarian targets. In such process, INDESEEM, Inc. will work with our partners and local stakeholders to collaboratively develop a sustainability plan that will include education to promote a sustainable framework that would reduce the continual reliance on humanitarian aide, both domestic and international.
Grants or Donation Reliant: – Most nonprofit organizations fall into the trap of being TOO reliant on grants and donations as the ONLY means to conduct their business models and to achieve their strategic priorities. We will seek partnerships with other nonprofit and development organizations with shared-interests and development goals.