We utilize the SMART model in addition to other evaluation tools to assess, monitor and evaluate outcomes and impact areas of the works we do to ensure the sustainable use of resources, to assess performance and foster improvement of our staff and to maintain relationships with our partners. These processes help ensure that everyone irrespective of their age, gender, social status, education, origin, religion, and faith enjoy peace, prosperity, and a decent livelihood bringing an end to global poverty and hunger thereby ensuring a protected planet that will continue to support life processes now and for future generations.
Our impact areas are aligned with specific goals and targets of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. With the SMART Model, we ensure that projects’ goals and targets are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely.
As a nonprofit organization, the works we do seek to impact specific areas of the SDGs and are hereby listed below:
- Ensuring sustainability
- Protecting the environment and climate
- Improving agriculture and food systems
- Reducing poverty and inequality
- Advancing health and sanitation
- Assisting forced migrants
- Supporting community-led social business
- Enhancing Information & Communications Technology (ICT)