Elementary schools serving children between the ages of 5-16 years old in Liberia.
Duration: 1 elementary school/year
Grade Level: 1st to 6th Grade
The Mobile Book-4Kids Club seeks to target children in elementary schools across Liberia. The goal of the mB4KC is to promote and encourage early reading literacy amongst children in elementary schools across Liberia. The fundamental goal is for children to become independent readers and thinkers. Reading with comprehension is critical for early childhood education and development. We are launching the B4KC across Liberia to all public and private schools with an emphasis on enhancing reading literacy in children at the elementary level.
Strategic Development Goals
This initiative seeks to contribute to the below listed strategic goals and objectives:
- To encourage reading amongst children between the ages of 5 – 15 years.
- To cultivate curiosity in children by allowing them to ask questions.
- To apply the materials read to their everyday living.
- To create friendship via reading with fellow readers.
- Improvement in reading and comprehension.
- Create a love for reading.
- Make friends.
- The ability to apply ideas and concepts to their lives.
Do You Need Information?